Public Sector Framework
Together with NEPO, Click Travel offers a fully OJEU compliant route to market for all charities, Wider Public Sector (WPS) and not-for-profit organisations – avoiding the
need for a costly procurement process.
…a travel management solution that truly meets your needs.
HEAD OF PROCUREMENT, NEPO
NEPO have developed a collaborative procurement framework to deliver savings, maximise efficiencies and promote best practice and have chosen Click Travel as the sole appointed travel management provider.
- A quick, easy two-step signup process
- A reassuringly comprehensive and compliant route to market
- Access to Click Travel’s award-winning online booking tool, travel.cloud
- Ensure bookings are in accordance with your customisable policies
- Optional approval controls, to keep budget holders informed at all times
- Real time access to your organisation’s management information
- Assign cost codes so that you can capture spend by department
- Free online booking for rail and accommodation (including billback)
- Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) compliant
Working in Partnership
Visibility and Control
At Click we understand that strict budgets, visibility of spend, control over what’s actually being booked and making the most out of your time is of high priority to those working within the public sector and so we tailor- made a travel management solution that addresses these.
By partnering with NEPO, Click enables WPS organisations to avoid a time-consuming, costly procurement process and instead draws on NEPO’s expertise within the public sector, delivering faster access to financial savings.
Am I eligible?
All wider public sector organisations are able to join NEPO, regardless of their location in the UK. The NEPO Travel Management Framework (NEPO507) offers a compliant route to market for its members, without the need to conduct their own procurement process.
How to sign-up
1. Complete the short online form at www.nepo.org/associate-membership
2. You’ll then be sent an Associate Membership Agreement Form for your review and signature.
3. Once signed, return the form to NEPO and Click Travel will guide you through your implementation.
Sign-up as a NEPO Associate Member online today, to start loving business travel.
Tips and tricks for managing travel in the Public Sector
Find out more about how to access flexible charity fares, first class duty of care capability and a 24/7 service that allows for the ever-changing nature of your organisation’s work.
Find out more about how SMEs can use travel.cloud to book, manage and track their business travel as their business grows.