Together with NEPO, Click Travel offers a fully OJEU compliant route for all charities, public sector and not-for-profit organisations – avoiding the need for a costly procurement process.
…a travel management solution that truly meets your needs.
HEAD OF PROCUREMENT, NEPO
Travel management through NEPO
- A quick, easy two-step signup process
- A reassuringly comprehensive and compliant route to market
- Access to Click Travel’s award-winning online booking platform
- Ensure bookings are in accordance with your customisable policies
- Real time access to your organisation’s management information
- Assign cost codes so that you can capture spend by department
- Free online booking for rail and accommodation (including billback)
- Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) compliant
- Free to register with NEPO
Working in Partnership
Am I eligible?
Access to the NEPO Travel Management Framework (NEPO507) is available to all charities, public sector and not-for-profit organisations in the UK. NEPO have carried out the procurement process so you don’t have to, leaving you to benefit from a fully OJEU compliant route to market.
How to sign-up
1. Complete the short online form at www.nepo.org/associate-membership
2. You’ll then be sent an Associate Membership Agreement Form for your review and signature.
3. Once signed, return the form to NEPO and Click Travel will guide you through your implementation.
Sign-up as a NEPO Associate Member for free online today, to start loving business travel.
Tips and tricks for managing travel in the Public Sector
Find out more about how to access flexible charity fares, first class duty of care capability and a 24/7 service that allows for the ever-changing nature of your organisation’s work.
Find out more about how SMEs can useClick Travelto book, manage and track their business travel as their business grows.